This premium, precision-engineered computerized immersion circulator—with 15 customizable pre-sets and three separate timers—provides your hectic kitchen with beauty, convenience, and an incredibly durable portable or built-in sous vide solution. It's compatible with easy fusionchef data logging software that takes the worry and work out of HACCP compliance.
WHAT fusionchef DIAMOND HELPS YOU DO:
- Relax. Built to work hard and engineered to last, the Diamond is made of durable stainless steel, a strong stainless clamp, heating coil protection, and a low-water alarm—to perform in the busiest of kitchens.
- Literally “dial-in” your sous vide cookery via 15 customizable, pre-sets for meat, vegetables and fish—the Diamond’s timer alerts you when items are ready.
- Leave the logbooks behind. Easy-to-use data logging software takes the worry and work out of time/temp record-keeping, recording cook times for HACCP compliance, company safety regulations and recipe development and testing.
Hazard analysis and critical control points, or HACCP is a systematic preventive approach to food saftey and biological, chemical, and physical hazards in production processes that can cause the finished product to be unsafe, and designs measurements to reduce these risks to a safe level.
HACCP compliance made easy with the easy-to-use data logging software that takes the worry and work out of HACCP compliance. It gives you the ability to control, visualize, and log HACCP-relevant data for up to 24 Diamond units simultaneously.
Built to work hard and engineered to last, the Diamond’s durable stainless steel housing, strong stainless clamp, heating coil protection, and a low-water alarm mean your sous vide solution always performs consistently, even in the busiest of kitchens.
- Easily mounts on any water bath up to 15.2 gallons with an immersion depth of 6.5 inches.
- High-capacity pump circulates 3.7 gallons/minute
- Three separate timers (fish, meat, vegetables) and 15 customizable pre-set temperature memory keys
- Only 11 pounds makes for easy set up, quick stowing away, and easy transport on location.
- Bright VFD display & splash-proof keypad on hygienic smudge-proof stainless steel hood.
- 5.24” wide / 13” high / 8.35” long
- Durable, stainless steel housing & clamp
- Sealed electronics protect power board, electronics board and key pad against water vapor
- Low-level water alarm protects DIAMOND life
- Core temperature alarm (acoustic and visual)
- Straightforward HACCP-compliant data storage
- fusionchef software lets you control, visualize and log HACCP-relevant data for 24 Diamond units at once.
- Simultaneous display of target and actual temperatures, core temperature and timer
- Guided-user auto calibration
- PC control and recording
- Stainless steel protection grip
- Easy to install and clean
These items are often purchased together: