Elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality of the Arteflame grill. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cooktop heats from the center out. This heating pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The new One Series Arteflame design is based on the same concept as the Classic Arteflame 40" but with the more casual griller in mind. The smaller, more affordable design is fueled by charcoal or wood chunks and crafted in two pieces - a 1/2" carbon steel cooktop and a US CORTEN steel base made to last a lifetime. 40" tall, the cooktop is 40" in diameter - the same as the Classic Arteflame grill.
- All Arteflame grills come with the center sizzle grate
- Uses both wood and charcoal
- Made of US Steel
- Cooks for up to 35-65 people
- Cooktop is cut from 1/2" hot rolled steel
- Removable cooktop and center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- After cooktop cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food safe oil (sunflower, canola, coconut, olive, etc.)
- Periodically oil cooktop to facilitate seasoning of cooking surface. With time oil will turn cooktop to a deep dark color and prevent oxidization
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance-free patina over time
- Manufactured in Cincinnati, Ohio
- SHIPPING INCLUDED
OPTIONS: Cooktop Scraper, Rotisserie, Stainless Center Cover, Vinyl Cover.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it's been seasoned with and used several times.