Take your outdoor cooking to new heights with the Arteflame Classic 40" grill, featuring a tall round base and cooktop. This grill merges a sleek, contemporary aesthetic with superior functionality. With a wood or charcoal fire built in the center, the cooktop radiates heat outward from the center, allowing for cooking at different temperatures across the cooktop surface. This heat pattern enables high-temperature cooking closer to the center, while the outer edges remain cooler for a variety of foods. When not being used as a grill, Arteflame can be enjoyed as a fire bowl, with or without the cooktop, providing warmth, a serene ambiance, and a social gathering point.
The cooktop of the Arteflame Classic 40" grill is made from 1/2" carbon steel, while the seamlessly spun bowl is crafted from high-grade US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The round base, also made from CORTEN steel, is designed with "Classic" lines for an aesthetically pleasing and functional design.
Every Arteflame Classic grill comes with an accessory ring under the cooktop, which allows the optional sizzle grate to sit flush with the cooktop.
- Can use both wood and/or charcoal
- Removable cooktop, laser-cut from 1/2" steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- Virtually maintenance-free
- The fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Can be left outside year-round
- Includes seasoning puck for cooktop seasoning
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
Dimensions: 40" Wide x 38" High, 1257 sq Inch cooking area, 335lbs.
Note: Arteflame grills are made entirely of steel and can be quite heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs, resulting in UPS freight charges calculated at check-out.
Upon arrival, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). After seasoning and several uses, it will develop the dark color shown in the images.