Elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality of the Arteflame Grill. The fire is built in the center of the grill, so the cooktop heats up from the center out. This results in a higher cooking temperature closer in than on the outside edge, so food can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When it's not in use as a grill, it can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl, providing warmth while creating a serene ambiance.
The "Euro" 40 Arteflame is the same bowl design as the "Classic" 40 with a four-piece 3/8" corten steel design that sits in a stainless steel base. It is very easy to put together and makes moving the Arteflame much easier. The low base makes the cooking height 19".
- All Arteflame grills come with the center sizzle grate
- Uses both wood and charcoal
- Made of US Steel
- Cooks for 50-75 people
- Cooktop is cut from 1/2" hot rolled steel
- Removable center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- After cooktop cools, wipe clean with damp cloth
- Oil (sunflower, canola, coconut, olive, etc.) cooktop to facilitate ease of cooking and penetrate steel; over time oil will turn cooktop to a deep dark color and prevent rust from forming
- Can be left outside year round; base will develop a beautiful patina over time
- Manufactured in Cincinnati, Ohio
- SHIPPING INCLUDED
- OPTIONS: Cooktop Scraper, Stainless Cover, Vinyl Cover.
Note: When the grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it's been used several times.