Elevate your outdoor cooking with the Arteflame Euro 40" Grill. Designed with contemporary style and outstanding functionality, this grill offers a unique cooking experience. Build a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill and watch as the cooktop heats from the center out. This results in higher cooking temperatures closer to the center and cooler towards the edges, allowing for various foods to be cooked at different temperatures simultaneously. The Arteflame also doubles as a fire bowl, providing warmth and a serene ambiance when not used as a grill.
The cooktop, crafted from 1/2" carbon steel, and the spun bowl, made from high-grade US CORTEN or "weathering" steel, stand on a base formed of five pieces of 3/8" CORTEN steel. This easily assembles with no tools required. All Arteflame Classic grills feature an accessory ring under the cooktop, allowing the optional sizzle grate to lay flush with the cooktop.
- Large stainless steel footer for placement on soft surfaces
- Uses both wood and/or charcoal
- Removable, laser-cut cooktop from 1/2" steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with or without the cooktop
- Includes cooktop "lift and remove" tool
- The fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel with no seams or welds
- Virtually maintenance-free with all residue scrapeable into the fire
- After the cooktop cools, it is easily cleaned with a cloth or paper towel and food-safe oil
- Can be left outside year-round, with the base developing a beautiful, maintenance-free patina over time
- Includes seasoning puck for cooktop seasoning
- Designed and made in the USA using US steel
- Dimensions: 40" Wide x 18" High, 1257 sq Inch cooking area, 305lbs. (102cm x 46cm, 138Kg)
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times.