Arteflame Classic 40" - Low Base
The Arteflame Classic 40" with low round base and cooktop elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality of the Arteflame 40" grill. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cooktop heats from the center out. This heating pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, the Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social serene ambiance.
The Arteflame Classic 40" is a one of a kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of 1/2" carbon steel and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The round base is also crafted of CORTEN steel and is designed with "Classic" lines and unsurpassed functionality.
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
- Uses both wood and/or charcoal
- The removable cooktop is laser cut from 1/2" hot rolled steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with, or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- "Move grill while it's hot" tool included
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- The fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- After cooktop cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food safe oil (preferably flaxseed or linseed oil)
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance-free patina over time
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 24" High, 1257 sq Inch cooking area, 290lbs.
Arteflame uses a special manufacturing process for all grills and inserts. It ensures an accurate and precise fit and finish, eliminates material imperfections and smoothes all steel edges so no food particles can lodge and hide... (yuck!). This method is expensive but it ensures the quality we strive for and you expect. We even descale and oil all our cooktops so they are guaranteed scale-free and ready for seasoning and cooking. This manufacturing process guarantees the absolute highest quality products that last a lifetime. Arteflame is proud to be unique in having developed this process for you, our friends and customers.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times.