Elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality of the Arteflame 40" grill. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cooktop heats from the center out. This heating pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The Arteflame Euro 40" is a one of a kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of 1/2" carbon steel and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The round base is also crafted of CORTEN steel and is designed with "Classic" lines and unsurpassed functionality.
- All Arteflame grills come with a center sizzle grate
- Uses both wood and/or charcoal
- Designed in the USA and Made of US Steel
- Cooks for up to 50-75 people
- Removable cooktop is laser cut from 1/2" hot rolled steel
- Removable center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with, or without the cooktop
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- After cooktop cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food safe oil (sunflower, canola, coconut, olive, etc.)
- Periodically oil cooktop to facilitate seasoning of cooking surface. With time oil will turn cooktop to a deep dark color and prevent oxidization
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance-free patina over time
- Manufactured in Cincinnati, Ohio
- SHIPPING INCLUDED
- OPTIONS: Cooktop Scraper, Rotisserie, Stainless Center Cover, Vinyl Cover, Low Base
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it's been seasoned with and used several times.