Arteflame Classic 40" Grill- Tall Base With Storage
The Arteflame Classic 40" grill with a tall round base is also available with storage. It has the same sleek look with outstanding functionality. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cooktop heats from the center out. This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The Arteflame Classic 40" grill is a one-of-a-kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of 1/2" carbon steel and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The round base is also crafted of CORTEN steel and is designed with "Classic" lines and unsurpassed functionality.
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
The Classic 40 with the tall storage base has the same sleek look from the front as the regular tall round base. The back however is open and has 2 shelves for storage. Perfect for placing your grill utensils or firewood. Anything you'd like to keep close at hand while grilling.
If you are looking for some storage space underneath your Arteflame, you want the Tall Round base With Storage. Perfect for storing your utensils, charcoal, or firewood. The stainless steel shelve is removable in case you want to just store firewood. The stainless shelve divides the storage space into two 10" compartments (18 1/2" deep by 20" wide). The internal draining system ensures all rainwater drains away from the storage compartment.
- Uses both wood and/or charcoal
- The removable cooktop is laser cut from 1/2" steel
- Open storage area with stainless steel shelve
- Internal water draining system
- The optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with, or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- The fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- After cooktop cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food-safe oil
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance-free patina over time
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of the cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 38" High, 355lbs. (102cm x 97cm, 152Kg)
- The base diameter is 21"
- Reference Grill Size with 5 foot 10 Male
- Arteflames are all-steel making them quite heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.! Because of this, there are some UPS freight charges calculated before check-out.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times.