Arteflame Classic 40" - Fire Bowl
Looking for a custom fire pit and grill? Want to use the Arteflame in a backyard built-in fire feature? The Arteflame 40 is the way to go. The cooktop is made of 1/2" carbon steel and the seamlessly spun bowl is made of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The seamless bowl is crafted from a single piece of corten.
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
- Uses both wood and/or charcoal
- The removable cooktop is laser cut from 1/2" hot rolled steel
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- "Move grill while it's hot" tool included
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with, or without the cooktop
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- The fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- After cooktop cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food safe oil (preferably flaxseed or linseed oil)
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance-free patina over time
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 12" High, 1257 sq Inch cooking area, 237lbs.
Arteflame uses a special manufacturing process for all grills and inserts. It ensures an accurate and precise fit and finish, eliminates material imperfections and smoothes all steel edges so no food particles can lodge and hide... (yuck!). This method is expensive but it ensures the quality we strive for and you expect. We even descale and oil all our cooktops so they are guaranteed scale-free and ready for seasoning and cooking. This manufacturing process guarantees the absolute highest quality products that last a lifetime. Arteflame is proud to be unique in having developed this process for you, our friends and customers.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times.