Elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the Arteflame Classic 40" grill. This beautifully designed grill features a low round base and a cooktop that transforms your backyard into a culinary playground. By building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cooktop heats from the center out, providing a variety of cooking temperatures. This means you can simultaneously cook different foods at their ideal temperatures. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also function as a fire bowl, adding warmth and a serene ambiance to your outdoor space.
Constructed from 1/2" carbon steel, the cooktop pairs perfectly with the high-grade US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel spun bowl. The round base, also crafted from CORTEN steel, embodies the "Classic" lines Arteflame is known for, coupled with unsurpassed functionality.
All Arteflame Classic grills are designed with an accessory ring under the cooktop, allowing the optional sizzle grate to sit flush with the cooktop surface.
- Dual wood and/or charcoal usage
- Removable cooktop laser-cut from 1/2" steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- Virtually maintenance-free
- The fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Can be left outside year-round
- Includes seasoning puck for cooktop seasoning
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
Dimensions: 40" Wide x 18" High, 290lbs. The base diameter is 21"
Arteflames are made entirely from steel and are therefore heavy, with complete product pallets weighing over 500lbs. Consequently, UPS freight charges are calculated before check-out.
Note: Upon arrival, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images after seasoning and several uses.