Experience the thrill of outdoor cooking taken to new heights with the Arteflame Classic 40" grill featuring a Tall Euro Base. This grill brings together a sleek, contemporary look with remarkable functionality. By building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cooktop heats from the center out. This unique heat pattern facilitates higher cooking temperatures closer to the center, while the outer edges remain cooler, allowing you to cook a variety of foods at different temperatures simultaneously. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can double as a fire bowl, with or without the cooktop, offering warmth, a social ambiance, and serene atmosphere.
The cooktop of the Arteflame Euro 40" grill is made of 1/2" carbon steel, and the seamlessly spun bowl is crafted from high-grade US CORTEN steel, also known as "weathering" steel. The base, constructed from five pieces of 3/8" CORTEN steel, assembles effortlessly without any tools. Arteflame's design features "Classic" lines, ensuring an unmatched blend of style and functionality.
All Arteflame Classic grills come with an accessory ring under the cooktop, allowing the optional sizzle grate to sit flush with the cooktop.
- Large stainless steel footer, ideal for placement on soft surfaces
- Can use both wood and/or charcoal
- Removable cooktop, laser-cut from 1/2" steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- Virtually maintenance-free
- The fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Can be left outside year-round
- Includes seasoning puck for cooktop seasoning
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
Dimensions: 40" Wide x 38" High, 1257 sq Inch cooking area, 365lbs.
Note: Arteflame grills are made entirely of steel and are therefore quite heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs, resulting in UPS freight charges calculated at check-out.
Upon arrival, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). After seasoning and several uses, it will develop the dark color shown in the images.