PACOJET Junior System Orange “Starter-Package”:
Pacojet Junior - Orange
Meet the newest member of our product line: The Pacojet Junior. This lower-cost, entry-level model focusses on the essential competency of pacotizing®: i.e. micro-pureeing freshly-prepared, deep-frozen foods without thawing – with the same high quality you’ve come to expect. The world of pacotizing® is now accessible in original quality to even the most price-sensitive consumer!
The Pacojet Junior:
- Introduces new chefs to the unparalleled results and cost-savings of the Pacojet cooking system.
- Opens the door to purchasing a starter model or additional machines.
- Facilitates perfect preparation, reducing workload during à la minute service in restaurants as well as the banquet and catering industry.
The Pacojet Junior streamlines your mise en place – success guaranteed.
- 19.6" height x 7.2" width x 14.2" length.
- Beaker dimensions: 5.3" height x 5.1" diameter.
- Orange Pacojet Junior device for pacotizing® deep-frozen food preparations
- Rated capacity: 1000W.
- Voltage: 120/60 Volts.
- Net weight: 12.9Kg.
- Beaker capacity: 1.2L.
- Maximum fill volume: 0.81L.
- Ideal Pacotizing temperature for deep-frozen food preparations: 0 F to 9 F (-18 C to -23 C).
- Over-pressure: Approximate 1 bar.
- We ship most orders within two business days.
- In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping will be shipped on the same day if received by 1:00 pm eastern time.
- In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping received after 1:00 pm eastern time will be shipped on the next business day (Monday through Friday).
- In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping received between 1:00 pm eastern time on Friday and 1:00 pm eastern time on Monday will be shipped on Monday.
- Back Orders will be shipped as quickly as possible.
In the Package:
Pacojet Junior device for pacotizing® deep-frozen food preparations
1 Pacotizing® beaker (chrome steel) with tight-fitting lid
20 extra Pacotizing® beaker with tight-fitting lid
Protective outer beaker
Pacotizing® blade “Standard”
Recipe flyer (not shown)
User Manual (not shown)