The Pacojet 2 System Performance Pack includes an additional 20 Pacotizing beakers, 1 Pacotizing Blade "gold", and a Coupe Set. The Pacojet 2 System includes 2 beakers, so this Performance Pack equips you with a total of 22 beakers to store a variety of different foods or flavors at the same time. The Gold Pacotizing Blade is a superior blade to the standard one included with the machine. The Coupe Set allows you process fresh, unfrozen foods. It contains a 2-Blade Cutter for cutting, chopping, and mixing; a 4-Blade Cutter for puree and mixing; and a Whipping Disk for foams and stirring.
Pacojet is a versatile professional kitchen appliance that creates perfectly textured mousses, ice creams, sorbets, sauces, soups, and more using its micro-puree process. It is used by many professional chefs around the world who appreciate its simplicity of use combined with the top-notch results it delivers. Pacojet saves time, reduces waste, and is very easy to clean.
Pacojet 2 is an improvement on the Pacojet 1 system. The Pacojet 1 was a tremendous success and is still widely used throughout professional kitchens. The Pacojet 2 has improved performance, ease of use, and the ability to process non-frozen foods using the Coupe Set add on (included). Pacojet 2 can cut, chop, mix, and whip non-frozen foods using the Coupe Set.
New Features for Pacojet 2:
- Color graphic display and touchscreen with intuitive icons.
- Whole and decimal portions -perfect for precise quantities
- Optional air pressure mode with automatic depressurization.
- Easier to operate and now customizable.
- Overfill rescue function.
- Complete cleaning cycle shown on the display - visual guidance for simple and hygienic cleaning of the machine.
- Customization of user settings - customize your Pacojet 2 to fit your preferences and needs.
- Extended performance life: Exclusive, Swiss engineered brushless motor with an extended 5 year warranty: Outstanding performance and reliability, significantly more quiet and practically wear-free.
- New international Pacojet 2 recipe book - featuring exquisite culinary inspirations created by Pacojet chefs from around the World.
- Special programs for processing fresh, non-frozen foods with the optional Pacojet Coupe Set: Cutting/Chopping -for tartare, farces, herbs, etc. Mixing/Whipping -for liquid foods. All without generating heat - a processing cycle takes just 1 minute!
Pacojet 2 System includes:
- Pacojet 2 Machine
- Pacojet Blade "Standard" (Part 10156)
- 22 Pacotizing Beakers w/ Beaker Lids "white" (Part 20278)
- Spray Guard including preliminary scraper (Part 42273)
- Protective Outer Beaker (Part 20279)
- Rinsing insert "green" (Part 30538)
- Sealing Ring "blue" for cleaning insert (Part 42300)
- Spatula (Part 42309)
- Pacojet 2 Instruction Manual (Part 92150)
- Pacojet 2 International Recipe Book - 5 language edition (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian) (Part 92170)
- Pacotizing Blade "gold" (Part 42414)
- Coupe Set - includes 2-blade cutter, 4-blade cutter, and Whipping Disk
Specs and Dimensions:
20" length x 15" width x 8" height
1.0 liter (1.2 quarts) beaker capacity
2000 RPM blade revolution
0.8 L / 28 fl. oz. maximum fill
-8 °F (-22 °C) ideal pacotizing temperature for frozen foods