PACOJET 2 PLUS-System
The Pacojet 2 PLUS is easy to use:
- NEW Programmable automatic repeat function
- NEW blade locking system ensures that the pacotizing® blade "Gold-PLUS" is securely anchored.
- Intuitive touchscreen navigation
- Four calibratable processing modes: pacotizing, cutting/chopping, mixing and cleaning
- Application specific portioning: process entire beakers at once or work micro-portion specific
- Rescue function for processing overfilled beakers
- Powerful motor, whith up to five-years of warranty
- Processing food with or without over-pressure
- Portion counter to monitor utility to date
- Simple, display-guided, system cleaning
This revolutionary cooking system is designed and manufactured exclusively in Switzerland. One reason we are confidently able to offer our customers a special five-year warranty on the powerful, brushless motor.
The package includes:
1 Pacojet 2 PLUS.
2 Pacotizing® beakers.
2 Beaker lids (white).
1 Spray guard (including preliminary scraper)
1 Protective outer beaker.
1 Pacotizing® blade "Gold-PLUS".
1 Cleaning insert (blue) and 1 Sealing ring (blue).
1 Rinsing insert (green).
1 International recipe book 2 PLUS.
14.1" length x 7.16" width x 19.6" height.
Rated capacity: 950 Watts.
Voltage: 120/60 Volts
Net weight: 15.7 kg
Beaker capacity: 1.2 L (H: 135 mm, Ø 130 mm)
Maximum beaker fill volume: 0.8 L = 10 portions
Temperature for pacotizing frozen foods: 0 to -9 °F (-18 to -23 °C).
Air pressure: approx. 1 bar.
We ship most orders within two business days.
In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping will be shipped on the same day if received by 1:00 pm eastern time.
In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping received after 1:00 pm eastern time will be shipped on the next business day (Monday through Friday).
In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping received between 1:00 pm eastern time on Friday and 1:00 pm eastern time on Monday will be shipped on Monday.
Back Orders will be shipped as quickly as possible.