Freshair™ 2.2 QT. Sauce Pan
For making and reducing sauces and general purpose cooking, the 2.2-quart Turbo Pot® FreshAir™ Sauce Pan is a smart choice that can't be beaten. The FreshAir™ Sauce Pan is constructed of durable 304-grade stainless steel and is engineered to outperform the competition. The high-performance heat exchanger lets you cook like a professional chef at home by dramatically improving the heat transfer between the open flame of the stovetop and the bottom of the saucepan. Your food heats up faster while you save time and energy.
Turbo Pot® heats up quickly and evenly in almost half the time of standard saucepans. The highly conductive aluminum heat exchanger at the base of the pan offers superior heat distribution over the aluminum core designs of traditional plied cookware systems. This improved heat transfer reduces hotspots near the base of the pan and is capable of reaching a vigorous boil even at lower burner settings.
As the patented heat exchanger fins efficiently channel more heat inside the pot, less heat escapes around the sides: minimizing unwanted heat gain to the handle (and into your kitchen!). The hollow ergonomic design of the handle further aids in keeping it cooler to the touch and easier to grip, while an impact-resistant tempered glass lid allows you to conveniently monitor cooking without lifting.
Turbo Pot® cookware saves an impressive amount of natural gas fuel and reduces cooking-related emissions of indoor air pollutants, like carbon monoxide (CO) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2). This is a smart way to keep your indoor air quality fresh and healthy. By reducing fossil fuel consumption with every meal made, the FreshAir™ Sauce Pan helps to combat Climate Change and is a must-have for a sustainable lifestyle.
Model number RS3002
- Energy efficient & fuel-saving
- Saves time & heats up 30%-50% faster
- Better temperature uniformity
- Hollow "keep-cool" ergonomic handle offers improved comfort & maneuverability
- Impact-resistant tempered glass lid to easily monitor cooking
- High quality, heavy-gauge (304-grade) stainless steel construction
- Commercial-grade aluminum heat exchanger base; 12mm
- Polished exterior/ brushed interior stainless finishes
- Oven safe up to 500 °F (lid up to 350 °F) Dish machine safe
Volume (qt): 2.2
Weight (Each): 3.4
Size (Single): 15x9x5
Freight class: 92.5
NMFC number: 92895
HTS code: 7323930060