Learn how to make your home kitchen your new favorite pizzeria destination; with only a handful of ingredients, you can make fresh, delicious pizza from scratch. In this workshop, you will learn the ins & outs of mixing, kneading, proofing, and stretching dough. Learn to create & master four distinct styles of pizza - Neopolitian, California, Flat Bread, and Detroit.
Topics & Techniques:
- Yeas m,t, C02, & Gluten- the science behind making fresh pizza dough
- Fresh vs store-bought pizza products- the nutritional & flavour differences when creating fresh sauces & cheese vs in-store pre-made ingredients
- Shaping and stretching- the craft of hand stretching & shaping pizza dough
- Homemade Sauces- classic tomato, BBQ, Pesto, Romesco
- Pizza Styles- Neapolitan, grilled, Detroit, California
- Toppings- Prepare homemade toppings.
- Neapolitan Pizza Margherita-| Hand-stretched dough topped with classic tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, and basil
- California Style BBQ Chicken Pizza-| Fresh dough topped with sweet & tangy barbecue sauce, roasted red onion, and smoked gouda, and finished with Cilantro
- Grilled Pesto Pizza with Roasted Vegetables-| Flat-bread style pizza coated with homemade pesto, roasted tomato slices, roasted broccoli and fresh mozzarella
- Meat Lover’s Detroit Style Deep Dish-| Fresh dough with romesco sauce, bacon, pepperoni, mozzarella, and caramelized onions
November 4th, 2023, 10 AM at our events venue, FORKLIFT - 75 Lawson Road SE, Suite 109, Leesburg, VA 20175.
Space is limited. The last day for registration is October 31st, after which no refunds will be issued, and fees paid cannot be applied to future classes.