World traveled Master Chef and television personality Rich Rosendale walk you through the world of BBQ like no one else can. With a forward thinking approach, merging traditional principals with modern technology and science this class will take your BBQ game to a new level. In addition to the two day work shop, participants can meet and talk with Rich each night at a 2 hour reception where you will get to sample local craft brews along with BBQ from the class.
Rich is one of only 67 Certified Master chef’s in the United States and an expert in this style of cooking. He has over 55 international cooking awards under his belt. He has applied smoking and barbeque in large-scale operations like the Greenbrier resort with 15 kitchens on property. He is also a consultant for major barbeque brands.
So what are you going to learn? Well, the course is packed with applicable knowledge of barbecue and innovative concepts about our countries favorite cuisine. You can take these recipes, methods and techniques back to your own operations or unleash them at your next cookout with friends. The topics covered in the two-day hands-on workshop are listed below:
- BBQ fundamentals
- Modern tools and technologies
- Smoking procedures
- Curing, Brines and Injections
- Cooking with the Big Green Egg
- Contemporary BBQ presentation
- Time and temp review of various cuts and proteins
- "New Que" mouth watering side dishes
- Commercial smokers vs. back yard models
- Exploring new cuts of meats
- Various Regional Styles
- Rubs, Sauces, Mops and Moisturizers
- And more!
42301 Spinks Ferry Rd
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone Number: (703)779-9657
44050 Woodbridge Pkwy
Leesburg VA 20176
Homewood Sweet By Hilton
115 Fort Evans Rd NE
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (571) 258-1068
- The dates are September 12th-13th
- Each day the workshop will start at 8:30 am and be done by 3:00 pm
- Lunch and continental breakfast served daily is included.
- Participants are invited to stay after class on the first day for Local Craft Beers and dinner with Rich from 6:00pm–8:30pm
CANCELLATION/REFUND DATES: 100% – 60 Days Out
NO REFUNDS – Less Than 60 Days - AMOUNT CAN BE USED FOR FUTURE CLASSES.
WANT A CLASS IN YOUR CITY? - CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
Register now, seating is limited