Arteflame One Series 20"
Elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality of the Arteflame Grill. The fire is built in the center of the grill, so the cooktop heats up from the center out. This results in a higher cooking temperature closer in than on the outside edge, so food can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When it's not in use as a grill, it can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl, providing warmth while creating a serene ambiance.
The new One Series Arteflame design is based on the same concept as the Classic Arteflame 40 but with the more casual griller in mind. The smaller, more affordable design is fueled by charcoal or wood chunks and crafted in two pieces - a 1/4" carbon steel cooktop and a US CORTEN steel base made to last a lifetime. It is 20" tall and the cooktop is 22.5" in diameter, the same as a standard kettle style grill.
All Arteflame One 20 grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
- Uses both wood and/or charcoal
- The removable cooktop is manufactured from 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with, or without the cooktop
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance-free patina over time
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 21" Wide x 21" High, 314 sq Inch cooking area, 65lbs.
Note: When the grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it's been used several times.